Friday, September 26, 2008

New Listings and Happy Friday!!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. We've actually had some wonderful cool (for Florida) weather, so the kids and I have been spending our afternoons outside with our neighbors!

We have a few new listings this week that you can find here and for all the mailing list members, only FOUR more days to get their entries in for the FREE custom Maddie*Kate set! Get bidding ladies :-)






On a sad note, we just just got some news this week that Nate's grandmother is very ill and she is now being cared for by Hospice, with the doctors only giving her a short time to live. She will be 92 years old next month and has been very active with dancing, going on cruises and spending time with friends. She has lived a wonderful life and we will be praying for the rest of her days here on Earth to be peaceful and painless.


We sent out a little message to our mailing list members and close friends to come post a comment on our blog when we first got it going as an incentive to get people to come check it out. Mallory picked a random number and the person that posted a comment that correlated with that number, won a prize! We are happy to announce that Jennifer of Sweet*Sunshine*Boutique was lucky post #6!! She got to choose between a "Naughty" or "Nice" shirt for herself or one of her girls :-) Here is what she picked!



I'll be back later to post some cute pictures of the kids at their slide party and from our fun afternoons outdoors.

3 comments:

motherhen1997 said...

Kacey and Kandy!!I love your designs..I have not been fortunate enough to own one yet,only resells from Sweet Sunshine Boutique(Thanks !!)I think the blog idea is so neat,it kind of gives everyone a insight into your everyday lives,and it sounds like you do alot of the same things as me!!We live in Missouri,I have a 11 year old and a sweet lil Diva (adopted at 9 months from China)who will be 5 soon,and she lobes to see Mallory posing in all the cute clothes!!Our big old oak trees are full of acorns,so today we will get a wagon,and pick then up,and maybe come up with a craft project for them??Any ideas??Also,I would love to see you do some fall themed set,with a big ol tree on it(appliqued of course),falling leaves of different shades,and a squirrel with a big old bushy tail(and maybe some acorns thrown in for good measure!!)you guys are great,and I keep bidding,so one day,I hope I win!!!Julie(and Willow)

Sweet Sunshine Boutique said...

Oh my goodness! So exciting to get a sneek peak on your blog!!!! Going to check out those Christmas listings now!!! I am sorry to hear about Nate's Mother...take care!!

Jennifer

Kacey & Kandy said...

Hi Julie and Willow!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment! It means so much to us. I just got some adaorable fall knit fabric in the mail this week, but I have a feeling it's a little too late to list Fall things that aren't Holiday themed. I hope you all had fun with all your acorns!
Kacey and Kandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails