Monday, July 27, 2009

This is what happens....

When you tell your 5 year old to go wait in the car while you finish getting things packed for the day and she digs through your purse sitting on the passenger side seat.



Later that evening, I confront the only person (other than Nate and myself) that can write in our house.

Me: I wonder who wrote in pen in Mommy's car today?
Mallory: silence
Me: Was it you?
Mallory: no.
Me: Who else knows how to write in our house?
Mallory: Daddy. (long silence) It was Daddy.

I'm SURE Daddy goes around with a pen and writes "Mommy" in people's car. Sure. I thought Mallory was my honest one. She always tells me the truth, even if it means she's going to get in trouble. Jack is the one I had to worry about.

A typical day in Jack's 3 year old life.

Me: (after seeing that he's peed a little in his pants) Jack, do you need to go potty?
Jack: no.
Me: Are you sure you don't need to go potty? Let's try to go real quick.
Jack: I don't need to go Mommy.
Me: Did you pee a little in your pants?
Jack: no.
Me: Well, then who did?
Jack: Daddy.

Poor Daddy gets blamed for everything while he is hard at work everyday.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I know I shouldn't laugh...but...that sounds just like my life. Too funny!

Poor Daddy!

Hope that pen comes out of your leather! :(

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Oh my gosh. I am sorry girl. I hope your kitchen is finished soon so you guys can all get back on track! I think your dh needs some therapy if he keeps sneaking around doing all these naughty things and blaming the babies, BAHHHH! Hang in there girl! That subzero IS WORTH it! :) Tabitha

Related Posts with Thumbnails