Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy x 3

Although I pledged to slow down around the holidays, I have actually been more busy this past week than I have in a LONG time... My mom and I decided to stop sewing on eBay altogether, so I wanted to make a little extra money for Christmas and our trip to Disney for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas. I sent out an email to my friends with some samples of Thanksgiving and Christmas shirts that I was planning on selling. Boy, they sure were hungry for t-shirts! I think I got 30 shirt orders!! Instead of stopping there, I decided to try selling my photography services for Christmas photos. I have been booked solid with 1-3 sessions per day until December 5th. Between sewing, juggling my kids from place to place for the photo shoots, editing and trying to keep my house in order, I'm pooped!! (But we are going to have a FABULOUS time at Disney now and my Christmas cards have been ordered!)

FINALLY!!! I got a good picture of me with my babies!!

Photobucket

Here are some pictures from the photo shoots so far!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

angela mae said...

You are an amazing talent. I starting following you on ebay, but now I use your blog to see your new creations. I am the mother of two sets of twins, and you have inspired me to bring my sewing to the next level. So thank you! Now I see you are a amazing photographer too! wow! Wish I lived in Florida so you could take our picture. :) So are you never selling on eBay again or just taking a holiday break?

kaydensgracedesigns said...

YAY for moolah & Disney! Treat yourself to a massage before you go after all that work! HUGS! Tab

Kacey & Kandy said...

Hi Angela,
You are so sweet and I'm glad that we have inspired you with your sewing! We are actually 100% done with eBay. We just don't have the time or desire to do it anymore. I'm sure I'll be posting a long post about it soon! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kacey

LeShayne said...

The pics look great!!! Congratulations on a new venture. Hope all is well with you, miss you and your mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails