Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's Resolution from my 5 year old

I was trying to keep one of my New Year's Resolutions this weekend (keeping my desk area organized) and came across this among the piles of papers.

Photobucket

It reads: My resolution is to get lots of money to Mallory Matthews.

Really? I am aware of the gene in my family (from my dad's side) that is consumed with the thought of money (how much said person can get, what they are going to buy, etc.) and it's a dominant gene in my sister. I guess it's a dominant gene in Mallory too. Sigh...

I'm going to try to tackle one of this week's resolutions today, since it's going to be a balmy 56* this afternoon. Goodbye yucky cream with gold flecks of paint, hello glossy black!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Angel said...

Oooo...Can't wait to see the dresser when you are done! What are you going to do with the handles? I had painted my whole dresser white (including handles). But now I have no idea what to do with the white handles once I paint the body black.

Mandy said...

OH....HE-LOW, Gloss Black! ;)
Can't wait to see that!

LOL!!! @ Mallory!
ME too, hon...me too!

Too funny!

Nezzy said...

My that sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished product!

What a gal that Mallory!

Have a fantastic day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails