Here's how you can enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling us what your dream summer vacation would be = 1 entry
2. Blog/Facebook/Twitter about this giveaway and be sure to link back to our blog = 1 entry
3. Sign up for our mailing list (link is at the bottom of the blog). If you are already on our mailing list, please let us know = 1 entry
4. Follow our blog - there is a link on the left hand side of this page that says "Follow". If you are already following our blog, please let us know = 1 entry
5. Last but not least, bid on our current auctions! Each $1 bid will receive 1 entry.
We will draw a lucky winner on May 15th!!
We just listed this MONSTER sample set!
You can find the listing by clicking HERE.

4 comments:
That's easy Atlantis *sigh*
I already bid on that darling smurfette set, follow your blog, and am on your mailing list ;)
Yippie... My dream vacation would be to go back to Hawaii!! It is just beautiful there.
I am following your blog.
I just signed up for your news letter.
My dream vacation would be to Tahiti!
A couple days ago I signed up for your newsletter.
You guys are my favorite!
http://treasuresofjoy.blogspot.com/2009/05/custom-dress-giveaway.html
I blogged about this!
I follow
and am on the mailing list.
You are in my google reader as well!!
Post a Comment