Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Weekend & Mother's Day Tea

After us all going through this yucky cold this week (except Mallory), we are off to a fun beach resort about 40 minutes to see my wonderful friend from Illinois that we visited this winter! The kids didn't have school today, so we are just waiting on Daddy to finish up work early and head down there! (NOT LOVING THAT THEIR WEBSITE SAYS THE BEACH IS OIL FREE TODAY....sigh...please pray for all of our beaches as this spill is going to be devastating to the local economy).

Both kids had some behavioral mishaps this week (Mallory getting kicked out of her gymnastics class for not listening to her teacher and Jack talking back to his teacher and pointing his finger at her in a not-so-nice-way!), so we are hoping some quality family time away will help us all (I was in tears yesterday wondering what I was doing wrong to have my children acting this way). I know it's the end of the school year and everyone is crabby, but come on Matthews kids!!

This morning at Jack's preschool, they had the Mother's Day Tea program. I brought my camera, but have been opting to take videos lately instead of pictures, as I'm horrible about recording anything with the kids!

On Mother's Day from kacey Matthews on Vimeo.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails