Monday, March 2, 2009

#124...sigh...

So today was the day to call in and find out if Mallory got accepted in to the fundamental school here. It was a random lottery and she did not get in. She is #124 on the wait list. There were 78 openings for kindergarten, and none of her little friends got in either. A few of them are close to the top of the waiting list, so they will probably get in at some point next year. We will just have to wait until next year. For some reason, I'm really upset about this. Maybe because I went to school there and my sister's kids hav gone there, so I just assumed that Mallory would be the next one to go there as well. Thankfully, my girlfriend and her two little girls are on their way down here from Illinois for the week, so we will be busy doing lots of fun things to keep my mind off of it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kacey, I can completely relate, same thing happened to me with Emerson's VPK class....we were in the "lottery" and we didn't make the cut, so off to find a new VPK for her. It really is totally frustrating and I can completely understand and relate :( I'm so sorry :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails