Monday, March 9, 2009

Maddie*Kate New Euro Bunny Listing

All of our company left today. We had a wonderful time visting the zoo, the aquarium, local parks, and the beach! I'm so tired and I was sick with a cold/ear infection almost the whole time they were here. It was great catching up with my friend (whose name is Casey too), as we had not seen each other in 2 years. Her little girls are just as cute as can be. I will post pictures from some of our outings soon. As soon as we dropped them off at the airport this morning, Mallory was already asking when we were going to go on the airplane to visit Avery in Illinois. With her starting kindergarten in the Fall, we are going to probably have to take our trip this August! So much fun to see all the green corn fields. I think the kids will love it, probably not as much as playing in the snow like we did last time we were there, but it should be fun!

We got right back to business this afternoon and took some pictures for our newest listing on eBay. You can find it by clicking HERE.



Also, I spotted a DARLING resell of ours from last year at a bargain price!! It was one of my favorites!
You can find it HERE.


1 comment:

It's Me: Jennie said...

Thanks for featuring the resell!! You both rock!!!!

Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails