Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye 2009, a year in review

I know this is a little late, but that's the story of my life!

2009 was pretty good to the Matthews house.

It was filled with birthday parties...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Visits from far away friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Vacations to the beach and to see Mickey...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Demolition...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Construction...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Beautiful new spaces...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ears pierced...

Photobucket

Photobucket

First days of kindergarten and riding the school bus...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soccer games, scoring lots of goals...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holiday parties...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended a business and started a new one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a goodbye to our sweet Aunt...

Photobucket


I am so blessed to have everyone that's dear to my heart, actually near my heart, everyone healthy and employed, friends that would do anything for me and my family, and a wonderful husband that loves me unconditionally. Here's to more fantastic memories in 2010.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, I love these!!
You guys had a VERY busy year!!

I couldn't find your email & wanted to see if you had any Disney themed little guy sets that you were planning to sell. We're heading to Disneyland in March. :)

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Beautiful :0)

Nezzy said...

What a ride! You have a beautiful family...I enjoyed the trip. Thanks!

Ya'll have a terrifically blessed day!!!

Susan said...

What an amazing year! You are SO blessed:)
Wishing you & your family a wonderful 2010!
Hugs, Susan

*°º¤♥-=|F®äñ|=-♥*°º¤ said...

WOOOW... ADORABLE SITE,CONGRATS!....A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FOR U AND YOURS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails