Saturday, April 25, 2009

When I Grow Up

Mallory had a bowling birthday party to go to today, which is conveniently close to Old Navy and Marshalls, two of my favorite stores :-)
This was her first time bowling, and she did great!! She bowled a 73!
After we went to Old Navy and Marshalls on the way home, she started talking about when she grows up. She told me that she wants to be a mommy and a veterinarian. She is going to have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I asked her what their names were going to be, and without any thought, "Tommy and Lane." Why do they want to grow up so quickly? I would give anything to be 4 again knowing what I know now.
Sigh...

1 comment:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

So cute! I know it is so bittersweet. LOL that has their "names" picked out! Too funny! I wish we could freeze them in time. NO FAIR! Tabitha

Related Posts with Thumbnails