Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Kitchen Reveal & Game/Giveway!

***UPDATE*** WE HAVE A WINNER!!! ANNETTE, PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!

So we aren't 100% done, and who really knows when that will ever happen! LOL I'm going to share some before and after pictures so you can see how far we have come!

We still have some painting and grouting to do, but the structure is complete and I have the fabric for window seat cushions...still searching for the coordinating prints for the pillows and my chair that needs to be recovered. I'm thinking of using lime green and a coral color for the pillows and accent colors. I'm going to paint the bar stools black (hopefully before our big Thanksgiving dinner!).

****Preschool style game/giveaway!! The first person to leave a comment with the correct answer to "What is wrong with this photo?" in the 4th photo down, wins a prize to be determined!!****

Before:

Photobucket

After:

Photobucket

Before:

Photobucket

After:

Photobucket

These are just some random before and after, they don't necessarily show the exact sport where things were.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is my inspirational kitchen photo. I think my kitchen looks pretty similar to this! Yay! Mission Completed!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your New Kitchen & I LOVE your I LOVE post! I have no idea whats wrong with the new kitchen pic, lol. Sorry, dunno, looks great to me! Maybe it needs a kgd bow on the counter for Mallory, ha! Tabitha

Tracy Rogers said...

LOVE your choices!!! That sink is TDF...I really love it all!!

Hugs, Tracy :)

LeShayne said...

I have absolutely no idea but I LOVE the kitchen, its perfect.

Mandy said...

OMGosh!!
Wow, it is AWESOME!!!!

I can't figure out what is wrong either...it's spotless? That's what my pre-schooler would say was wrong...you need some smudges & sidewalk chalk on your walls! LOL

The only thing I see that might not be right is on the far right hand side, the bottom of the wall is not painted the same color around that square of crown molding?? Maybe?

I'm so jealous, your kitchen is FAAAABULOUS!!

Kacey & Kandy said...

LOL Mandy! None of the wainscoting has been painted yet!! Some of it's brown and some is white, we are getting used to it now!

Here's a clue, the thing that's different (or wrong) is more towards the center of the picture. You all can keep guessing, but those of you that have been here, you better no guess!

Kacey

Angel said...

It's gorgeous!

Hmmm...Is the faucet turned backwards so that if it was turned on it would get the counter wet? We have a long goose-neck faucet too and I'm always accidentally pushing it aside and forgetting about it before I turn the water on.

angela mae said...

Love your kitchen. My guess...you forgot to put the knobs on the cabinets above the stove???

Laura said...

I know I'm not aloud to guess, so I won’t (in an obvious manner) but I've got to know... is it what I think (and I know you'll know what I'm referring too) it is? XO-Laura

Kacey & Kandy said...

Yes, Laura it is! I still haven't called them to see if I can get a replacement. It's probably too late now!!

Come on girls, keep trying! Bring your kids over to the computer and have them guess!!

Kacey

Annette said...

WOW, beautiful kitchen. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I'd say you got your "vision" done to PERFECTION!!

If I had to guess, I would say that the one chair is slightly different than the others.

Annette

Stacey said...

The kitchen is gorgeous!! Just beautiful!

The thing wrong with the picture is the stool on the far left is slightly different (on the back) from the others. :)

Stacey

Kacey & Kandy said...

Annette! You were the first one to answer correctly!! Yay! Please email me at kcmatthews@tampabay.rr.com so we can discuss what you would like :-)

Kacey

Related Posts with Thumbnails