Friday, May 22, 2009

Crabby but Cute Part Two...

Coming tomorrow!! I just love how this little set turned out. I've made matching beach sets for my kids for the past 3 years now. I need to gather the other two from their closets/storage bins and find a safe place for them so I can have a little reminder of our summers together.

I always have high hopes of getting the perfect shots of them together, holding hands, smiling AND looking at the camera. It never works out that way, especially on the rare occasion when they are actually wearing matching clothing! So is the case this time!! We were dodging rain all day, heck, it hasn't stopped raining here for 11 days straight! I had on jeans and a little tank top, thinking it would still be cool from the rain at the beach, but it was HOT and HUMID, so I was drenched with sweat, my jeans stuck to my legs, trying to get them just to look my way ONCE!! Sigh...

2 comments:

Little*Precious Boutique said...

ADORABLE!!

Kacey & Kandy said...

Thanks so much Mandy! I'm loving these little surf shorts!!

Kacey

Related Posts with Thumbnails