Monday, May 25, 2009

Maddie*Kate New Listing & Resell spotted!!

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Part of it being so wonderful was Sunday at 12:15, myself and 7 others girls left our families behind and headed to the beach for a night away!! We sat on the beach drinking cocktails, chatting, then went to a fabulous dinner, not at 5:30 like we do with the kids, but at 9:30!! The men & kids met us the next morning on the back dock with the boats and we headed out to a fun little island in the intercoastal waterway. The weather had been so bad all week, but it was perfect on Sunday and today!! We had a nice dinner at my parents house tonight and I will be in bed shortly!!

I just wanted to take a minute to promote our new listing and a 4th of July resell!

Here is the new Crabby But Cute Boys listing. I can't tell if Jack is trying to wink at me, or if the sun is blaring in his face.



This 4th of July Hello Kitty set was one of our favorites!! I can't believe it doesn't have any bids yet! You can find it by clicking HERE.



I've got some other fun pictures and things to blog about, but I will get to them tomorrow, as I need some sleep!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails