Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Maddie*Kate: New Smurfette Listing on eBay

This sweet little set was made for a dear customer of ours. She was kind enough to let Mallory take some photos in it before we shipped it out to her. Boy, I'm so glad she did, as I just love everything about this. The colors are so bright and cheery, plus the Smurfs are becoming popular again! You can check out the auction by clicking HERE.







We've got some more fun sets to list next week with a launch with the girls from Ivylane! Plus, check back tomorrow for a FUN giveaway!!

4 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

I LOVE it! So cute! Tabitha

LeShayne said...

Love, love, love it! The smurfs were my FAVORITE when I was little. I had everything you could possibly get with smurfs on it. Did you see a movie is coming out to reintroduce them - I think its October 09 or something...

Kacey & Kandy said...

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies!! I'm glad my customer and I aren't the only ones who like it :-)

Kacey

Susan said...

FREAKING out over the cuteness of this one!!!
I ♥ smurfs!
I have a smurf village (mushroom houses & all) on a shelf in my sewing room that I had when I was a kid!
Awesome job, such a FUN FUN set:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails