Friday, December 4, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. 3 more shirts to complete and 3 more photo sessions (that have been rained out!!) and I will be done "working" for the season!

The sad thing is, all the money that I've made over the past month was just spent all in one place...the CAMERA STORE!! I noticed that almost all of the pictures that I was taking last week had this dark line on the bottom. I thought maybe it was from the speed light that I bought, so I headed up to Ritz Camera. Sadly, something happened and my shutters aren't working together. It was going to cost almost as much as a new camera to fix (and I've had it for 3 years), so I splurged and bought this baby!! It's on back order, so hopefully I will have it soon!! It is an upgrade from what I had, but I'm not sure how it's going to "feel" as they didn't have one for me to try out.

Photobucket

Before I bought it, I called Nate to see if he was getting his Christmas bonus...because if he was, I wanted to get this!! He said he didn't know...maybe he has other plans with the money :-)

Photobucket

I still may trade it in and get the D90, I have 30 days to decide :-)

2 comments:

LeShayne said...

Green with envy...lucky girl! Hope you love it.

Mandy said...

Ohhhhhh, so jealous!!!

You deserve it though, your pics are awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails