Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Trip to Illinois!

This was the video that I took with my new camera right when we got out of the car, the first time the kids played in the snow. (Please excuse my annoying voice, why do we sound so different to ourselves than we do to other people?) They were having a mini snowball fight! I have another one to share next week, as this site will only allow one upload a week for free, and I'm all about the free stuff :-) I'll be back soon with pictures, as I have 708 to go through, edit and re-size!

In the Snow from kacey Matthews on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Nezzy said...

Oh the kids are gonna remember this. How precious they are playin' in the snow for the first time. I sure wish I could send you some fresh off the Ponderosa. I've had enough!!!

Ya'll have a beautifully blessed day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails