Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Photos

Our Christmas cards were ordered last night and should be here in a few days!! Here are the sweet pictures of the kids that I took for the card. I had to bribe them with going to the dollar store to get them to sit next to each other, sit still, and to smile at the same time!! It only cost me $2 too!! I love the dollar store.

We are gearing up for a busy couple of days again. Tonight, we are heading over to downtown Clearwater for a night of SNOW!! Ha ha! It's 75 degrees right now, but they are making a huge snow hill and play area for the kids to enjoy. Santa and a Snow Princess will be there as well. Tomorrow, we have 2 more birthday parties to go to, along with Nate's company's Christmas party. Sunday I will be cleaning the house, as we are having the painters come on Monday and Tuesday to paint the rest of the outside of the house, along with our new interior doors and baseboards. I can't wait!!!





1 comment:

Jenn~ said...

Those are some gorgeous kiddos :) Glad that the house is getting finished, and I hope you enjoyed your snow....if you ever miss it you can head out my way....hehehee

Related Posts with Thumbnails